 Robotics / 26548
    GCC toolchain available for NXT —Rasmus Pedersen
   Hi, I have modified the NXT firmware source to work with gcc, and also set up the make file. Pls. read on if you are interested... NXT can be programmed with a gcc toolchain (Lego uses IAR). The gcc toolchain setup description I have made is (...) (18 years ago, 15-Nov-06, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: GCC toolchain available for NXT —Rasmus Pedersen
   (...) Hi, I have set up a gcc-based toolchain for the Atmega48 AVR on the NXT brick in addition to my arm-elf toolchain announced earlier. See (URL) for an initial description of setting up avr-gcc and for the initial changes needed in the source (...) (18 years ago, 24-Nov-06, to lugnet.robotics)