 Robotics / 26517
    Re: OLE automation object for brick communication —Patrick J. Levy
   (...) John, When I try to build the delphi example, it ask for "FakeSpiritLib_TLB.dcu". I have already registered the DLL, (the ".exe" function all right), but i cant compile new programs. I used to code with delphi some years ago, but now I can't (...) (18 years ago, 30-Oct-06, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: OLE automation object for brick communication —Patrick J. Levy
   (...) Never mind, I found it. It was in Project, Import Type Library.!. Thanks and sorry. Patrick (18 years ago, 30-Oct-06, to lugnet.robotics)