 Robotics / 26510
    Re: LCD image editor for the NXT -- at LEGO Engineering.com —merredith
   (...) Just to give credit where credit is due.... The LCD editor was contributed to the site by one of the MDPs. It was passed on to us by LEGO Ed so we are missing the original author. But we will definitely find the original author to give proper (...) (18 years ago, 21-Oct-06, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: LCD image editor for the NXT -- at LEGO Engineering.com —Matthias Paul Scholz
   Merredith and all, Since June, Andreas' editor has been originally hosted on my page ((URL) by his request then. Hence I have been pretty surprised to find it hosted on legoengineering.com also some weeks ago, without any hint to my page and, even (...) (18 years ago, 23-Oct-06, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: LCD image editor for the NXT -- at LEGO Engineering.com —Jordan Bradford
   (...) If your site is hosted on Apache and .htaccess files are allowed you can create a redirect for the link: Redirect permanent /tools/NXTRICedit/nx...ICedit.zip (URL) Engineering should be able to give proper credit for the program, and maybe (...) (18 years ago, 23-Oct-06, to lugnet.robotics, FTX)