 Robotics / 2650
    Integrating RCX with Control Lab —Jeff Elliott
   Hi ho, Well, I'm having a lot of fun with Spirit.ocx and the RCX. However, I'm also the proud owner of a 9v Lego Dacta Control Lab. That's the 8-sensor, 8-output serial-port Lego control system that preceded the RCX. I'd really like use the Control (...) (26 years ago, 11-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Integrating RCX with Control Lab —Ben Erwin
     LEGO Engineer (for the Control Lab Serial Interface Box [Interface B if you are British]) download it at: (URL) (5MB) LEGO Engineer is "open" -- so you can see the LabVIEW code that was written to create it, and modify it too. someone else has the (...) (26 years ago, 11-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Integrating RCX with Control Lab —Jeff Elliott
   In response to my own question, and in addition to Ben's suggestion, I found the following: (URL) is a research paper in which the author develops a Windows OCX control for the Dacta Control Lab. In it he also discusses the protocol for the (...) (26 years ago, 12-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)