 Robotics / 265
    > Can anyone recommend a mailing list for all lego robot enthusiasts? —martin.cox
   (...) for (...) months. ditto and likewise (...) yes, this one. Lets also talk about non mindstorms stuff. I'm doing things with stepper motors, driving technics gears & pulleys I have had to build my own controllers for them. I can see how they (...) (26 years ago, 5-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: > Can anyone recommend a mailing list for all lego robot enthusiasts? —Dennis E. Burke
   (...) I'm working on a mobile robot that has knobby tires but can still turn about it's center (for easier navigation). The idea is that the axle for each wheel can rotate, so I can put them at a 45 degree angle and 'spin' the robot around it's (...) (26 years ago, 6-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)