 Robotics / 265
264  |  266
Subject:
> Can anyone recommend a mailing list for all lego robot enthusiasts?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 5 Nov 1998 07:05:42 GMT

Is mindstorms really the sole purpose of this list?  I joined this list • for
ideas,
discussion and inspiration on lego robots in general and was hoping the
focus on
mindstorms was temporary and would die down to a dull roar in a few
months.

ditto and likewise

Can anyone recommend a mailing list for all lego robot enthusiasts?

yes, this one.

Lets also talk about non mindstorms stuff.

I'm doing things with stepper motors, driving technics gears & pulleys

I have had to build my own controllers for them.

I can see how they might be connected to control centre/dacta/mindstorms.
I need to make a set of connectors.

What are you making?

Cheers

=mjc=

#define :)+:) :)
#define ! NOT
#define KotSNAIL, 82 Ducati MHR, and Payer of its Speeding Tickets
#define FIAT850 Heart Transplant and Restoration Project
#define FOR.SALE Pininfarina Spider Classic Italian Sports Car & Barbeque