 Robotics / 26491
    Re: NXT Ultrasonic reporting wrong values —Brian Davis
   (...) I'm not sure what you mean by "completely stopped" - stationary? I suppose it's possible that you actually have a bad US sensor. If you can find someone with a working one, try swapping sensors with them and see if the problem is isolated to (...) (18 years ago, 15-Oct-06, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.nxt)

        Re: NXT Ultrasonic reporting wrong values —Patrick J. Levy
     (...) Yes, "stationary" is the correct word... The problem that i bought this one in UK, but i live in Brazil. No one here have this set (Actualy, i don´t know anybody who plays with LEGO mindstorms also...) With BrickxCC watching this sensor I get (...) (18 years ago, 15-Oct-06, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.nxt)

        Two FLL NXT sets for sale —Liz Bilbro
   This doesn't seem to be posting. Apologies if it posts twice. I have two FLL NXT robot kits for sale. They originally cost $280/set. For each set, I bought an extra rechargeable battery ($50) and light sensor ($17). These sets are brand-new and have (...) (18 years ago, 16-Oct-06, to lugnet.robotics)