 Robotics / 26461
  Re: NXT with 'RCX' rotation sensor

(...) Just for information. (URL) it's already end of september now. Eric. (18 years ago, 21-Sep-06, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: NXT with 'RCX' rotation sensor

(...) Just now I noticed that the answer has been changed: 'beginning of August' is changed in 'later this fall'. There is still hope I guess. :) Eric. (18 years ago, 15-Oct-06, to lugnet.robotics)