 Robotics / 26422
Re: NXT Ultrasonic sensor / Retreiving 8 OBjects at Once
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 6 Sep 2006 22:22:06 GMT

This here:

I know some people are writing a "mapping" scheme by rotating the US
sensor in a full circle. Having all eight readings might be useful for
this.

Is exactly what I want to do!  Do you have any links? If any of your friends
have any of their work
online I'd love to check it out..

Thanks!
Ben