 Robotics / 26340
  Re: Mindstorms software

(...) Should be OK - mine works on XP SP2. I don't remember doing any updates to get it to work, but that was a while ago. Fear not! Ed (18 years ago, 11-Aug-06, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Mindstorms software

(...) (18 years ago, 12-Aug-06, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Mindstorms software

I just installed it on my XP machine and the tutoriasl seem to crash. This maybe be due to the fact that I have Quicktime 7.x installed instead of the 3.x from the kit. So far other things seem to be working but I have just started. I thought this (...) (18 years ago, 13-Aug-06, to lugnet.robotics)