 Robotics / 26335
    Re: Robolab —Gustavo Brinck
   Tom: (...) RoboLab is standalone program (include LabView cutted) (...) Actual version for RCX is 2.5.4 you can buy at www.legoeducation.com (US$69) look under LEGO MINDSTORMS for Schools (Not NXT) The new upgrade 2.9 supports RCX and the new NXT (...) (18 years ago, 8-Aug-06, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Robolab —Tom Stiles
   Thanks for the information. I am new and still learning. An example is that I bought a used kit off Ebay assuming Robolab would be included. Wrong, I was dead wrong (no fault of the seller just my inexperince). So now I am looking for a copy of (...) (18 years ago, 13-Aug-06, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Robolab —Benton Jackson
   (...) Try legoeducation.com (18 years ago, 13-Aug-06, to lugnet.robotics)