 Robotics / 26335
Re: Robolab
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 8 Aug 2006 23:52:59 GMT

Tom:

1) Is Robolab a standalone program our must you have Labview installed too?

RoboLab is standalone program (include LabView cutted)

2) Where do I get a copy of Robolab?  I see they have an upgrade kit at the
Lego store for version 2.9 but no copies of the original available.

Actual version for RCX is 2.5.4 you can buy at www.legoeducation.com (US$69)
look under LEGO MINDSTORMS for Schools (Not NXT)

The new upgrade 2.9 supports RCX and the new NXT (but no bluetooth feature)

Gustavo