 Robotics / 2633
    Book on Robot Sensors and Navigation Techniques. —David Chen
   Thanks to Carl Schaefer for posting the URL for the Robotics Reference entitled: Where am I? Sensors and Methods for Mobile Robot Positioning by J. Borenstein , H. R. Everett , and L. Feng I have looked into the Table of Contents and have begun (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Book on Robot Sensors and Navigation Techniques. —Jonathan Knudsen
     As long as we're on the subject of books, I'd like to recommend "Mobile Robots" by Anita Flynn and Joe Lee Jones: (URL) a fascinating book, full of hands-on information. It contains step by step instructions for building several robots, including (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        LEGO Robot Arena page is up —Nate Burgess
   Hello, I've put up a page describing my upcoming Mindstorms robot fighting tournament in San Jose, California: (URL) also received some e-mail from someone who is interested in an east coast event (Sarasota, Florida). If you're on the EAST coast and (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)