 Robotics / 26321
  Site Refresh - New features added - NXT, RCX, 3rd party sensors...

Got bored with my old site design and decided to redo it... Some things of interest: :: added new pics and info of mods I did to DomoinoBotNXT - it now uses 4 motors using the Mindsensors MotorMux MultiPlexer and NXT. I also programmed it in RobotC (...) (18 years ago, 4-Aug-06, to lugnet.robotics)