 Robotics / 26321
26320  |  26322
Subject:
Site Refresh - New features added - NXT, RCX, 3rd party sensors...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 4 Aug 2006 11:41:30 GMT

Got bored with my old site design and decided to redo it... Some things of
interest:

:: added new pics and info of mods I did to DomoinoBotNXT - it now uses 4 motors
using the Mindsensors MotorMux MultiPlexer and NXT.  I also programmed it in
RobotC (see the programming section).

:: I've uploaded building instructions for DominoBotNXT. In total, I have 4
vesions of DominoBot (2 RCX, and 2 NXT).  There are building instructions for 2
of these versions. See the Instructions section. Kudo's to Kevin K. for LPUB
(and of course all the others for MLCAD and LRAW etc).

:: new section reviewing 3rd party sensors (review if TechnoStuff and
Mindsensors sensors). Will be reviewing more in the coming months.

:: info in programming environments.

:: reorg of my robots (RCX, NXT, and NanoBots are now seperate). Be sure to
checkout the Other Robots section - small is the keyword here...

Pls help me support the hosting costs of this site by clicking the google ad
links.. They are clean links - no crap. There might even be some of interest!

Enjoy:  www.astolfo.com

Dave