 Robotics / 26312
26311  |  26313
Subject:
NXT Bluetooth on Intel Based Macs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.nxt
Date:
Tue, 1 Aug 2006 11:36:34 GMT

Has anyone got their NXT to work on one of the "new" Intel based Mac
systems using the OSX operating system?

Out of the box, I've heard NXT-G only supports USB connections on
Intel Macs. But through standard OSX functionality you're able to set
up a bluetooth pairing relationship without using NXT-G. I've heard a
rumor that if you first et up the BT pairing relationship via OSX,
then you can get NXT-G (and Robolab) to work on a Intel Mac..
Unfortunately, my teacher friend -- with a classroom of Intel Macs --
has not been able to get this to work.