 Robotics / 26294
  unsubscribing?

sorry to post this here, but i really cant find an answer online how do i unsubscribe form the lugnet robotics list? r (18 years ago, 23-Jul-06, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: unsubscribing?

(...) First thing is that this should probably have been posted to lugnet.admin or .offtopic if at all. You need to go to the (URL) website, and then click on "newsgroups", under this, select "News by mail". You will need your email address and a (...) (18 years ago, 23-Jul-06, to lugnet.robotics)

  RE: unsubscribing?

This is very painful: impossible. I tried, had to give up, and so had to resort to automatically dump these in my junk mail. How awesome and inspiring this mail group might be for some, it has turned into a hassle for me (and now also for you I am (...) (18 years ago, 23-Jul-06, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: unsubscribing?

Ben, It appears you are on the crynwr list, which is maintained seperately from Lugnet. Roc appears to be directly on Lugnet. Roc - If you really have huge problems unsubscribing, post to lugnet.admin and ask Suz for help. Ben - I recommend first (...) (18 years ago, 24-Jul-06, to lugnet.robotics)