 Robotics / 26260
Re: Memory - Where did it go?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 10 Jul 2006 10:15:21 GMT

Wow, what a wealth of information.  Thanks for the great detail. I am already
using the Wav2Rso program but did not know enough about sound files to
understand the convertion options.  Which option gives you the smallest
converted file?

In your other email you listed the files and explained in detail what it
does.  Are these files "downloadable" for reloading later?  For instance the
large RPG reader.

What would be interesting is if you could plug in a USB memory stick and use
it for storage.  I wanted to program the NXT to be more interactive with
lots of sound responses but I can see presently there is a memory limitation
with this idea.

Thanks for your great help,

Tom
Sent from the LEGO Robotics forum at Nabble.com.