 Robotics / 26152
    Re: thoughts on gbc module reliability —Rafe Donahue
   (...) This brings me to a question: is there any restriction on bringing last year's modules to this year's Brickfest? On one hand it seems like that could make it even bigger (!) but on the other hand we want some new stuff, right? Thoughts, (...) (18 years ago, 29-Jun-06, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: thoughts on gbc module reliability —Brian Davis
   (...) If you have a module, then bring it - old or new. I'm not sure how many new ones I'll have, especially as one of mine is now a virtual GBC antique, having been one of the very first modules ever made to the standard. And the others that will (...) (18 years ago, 29-Jun-06, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: thoughts on gbc module reliability —steve
   I wonder whether some cause of instability for seemingly well tested modules when they are put into a real GBC is that the specification doesn't specify the speed, or the angle of entry of balls into your input hopper. If your upstream 'test' module (...) (18 years ago, 30-Jun-06, to lugnet.robotics)