 Robotics / 26080
  NXT electronic additions

Here's a link to my NXT electronics folder: (URL) , which contains two experiments: My first experiment was to get the NXT to light an LED, in a similar way to the way the light sensor works. My thanks to Philo for sharing a tutorial of how to (...) (18 years ago, 11-Jun-06, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: NXT electronic additions

(...) That's a better idea because a yellow LED is just a red and a green LED that are both turned on at the same time. Hence there is no additional information in terms of reflectivity than you would have gained from the red and green LED's used (...) (18 years ago, 11-Jun-06, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: NXT electronic additions

(...) The cheapest source for LED's that I've found is afer Christmas clearance sales of Philips LED Christmas lights. I picked up several sets of these cheap at Target. Each light socket contains an LED and one of the colors included in the (...) (18 years ago, 13-Jun-06, to lugnet.robotics)