 Robotics / 25951
  Re: A Beautiful Machine prototype and perhaps a challenge/idea

(...) Turning itself off is a feature? ;oP I've spent a lot of time making pneumatic circuits that accidntally shut themselves off..... LOL! Very nice! Kevin (18 years ago, 12-May-06, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: A Beautiful Machine prototype and perhaps a challenge/idea

(...) Gee, I thought Bill Gates invented that? -Rob www.brickmodder.net (18 years ago, 12-May-06, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: A Beautiful Machine prototype and perhaps a challenge/idea

<snip!> (...) Oddly it seems almost all of my pneumatic ciruits end up doing that... or at least dropping to a state where they won't complete the motions and blow a hose when the pressure caps... I'd love to get an afternnon of Kevin's time some (...) (18 years ago, 15-May-06, to lugnet.robotics)