 Robotics / 259
    Re: Newbie Question.. FAQ? —Patrick Gili
   I am definitely in favor of this setting up a 2-way gateway between the lego-robotics mailing list and lugnet.robotics. I just went to work for a company that internally maintains thousands of mailing lists. However, they give people the option of (...) (26 years ago, 5-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)