 Robotics / 25856
  Re: NXT to NXT communication?

(...) Quite muddy! Why only three connections and what about specification adherence? Are they trying to limit its potential applications or were they just trying to get out a production-ready implementation? In other words are there plans for an (...) (18 years ago, 4-May-06, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: NXT to NXT communication?

(...) John Barnes and others have been working on that. He has out a beta of a "Nxt Byte Code" (NBC) assembler, and he's dug into a *lot* of firmware and software details. See the following (& John's website) for more details. (URL) not as sure (...) (18 years ago, 4-May-06, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: NXT to NXT communication?

(...) I a slight mis-statement. John Hansen is the NBC guy. Kevin (18 years ago, 4-May-06, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: NXT to NXT communication?

(...) Thank you, Kevin - yes, I should have said John Hansen. My fault entirely, sorry about that John. (18 years ago, 4-May-06, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: NXT to NXT communication?

(...) As Brian already mentioned I have produced a compiler for a text-based language (assembly) which is called Next Byte Codes (NBC) for a number of complicated reasons. Michael Barrett Anderson, who is the father of LASM and the RCX firmware, has (...) (18 years ago, 4-May-06, to lugnet.robotics)