 Robotics / 25811
    The NXT NDA is relaxed... —Brian Davis
    OK, the members of the MDA can finally open up a little now, and believe me they're ready - we've a lot of information to share, and can be much more active about it. So ask away (because I'm lousy at guessing). One of the MDP members, Jim K. has (...) (18 years ago, 1-May-06, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: The NXT NDA is relaxed... —Philippe Hurbain
   (...) Indeed, I just published some NXT technic stuff (motors behavior, NXT cable hacking) on my site: (URL) to come... Enjoy! Philo (18 years ago, 1-May-06, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.announce)

        NXT encoders: absolute or relative? (was Re: The NXT NDA is relaxed...) —Joe Strout
   (...) I have a question about the encoders on the NXT motor. I read that they're supposed to report the shaft position to within 1 degree. But looking at the encoder wheel actually inside the device, I don't see how that can be. It looks to me like (...) (18 years ago, 3-May-06, to lugnet.robotics, FTX)

        Re: NXT encoders: absolute or relative? (was Re: The NXT NDA is relaxed...) —Steve Hassenplug
   (...) relative. As you suggested, if you turn off the NXT, it will loose track of it's current location. Steve (18 years ago, 3-May-06, to lugnet.robotics, FTX)