 Robotics / 2580
  Automatic Transmission

Has anyone found or has pictures or directions of this automatic transmission that has been talked about before? Thank You, Clay Aucoin, caucoin@cruiseshoppes.com Information Technologies Director, Web Services Division Cruise & Vacation Shoppes (...) (26 years ago, 9-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Automatic Transmission

I haven't seen pictures, but there were directions posted to the list. If you do a search on lugnet.com for "automatic transmission" then you'll find them. I tried to built it, but had some problems. The transmission seems to be dependent on (...) (26 years ago, 9-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Automatic Transmission

Clay Aucoin wrote in message <000501be3b64$b89392...zyclay>... (...) I wish there were, I saw that they were supposed to be put on the Mindstorms Internals site, but I checked and none are there. Those ascii drawings are confusing (...) (26 years ago, 9-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Automatic Transmission