 Robotics / 25793
  The LEGO Watch Winder

My latest project, The LEGO Watch Winder, is located here: (URL) Have a look ...!! Many of you have visited my site before. But recently, my web-host kicked me out for exceeding my space limit and I had to relocate. So it ain't where it used to be. (...) (18 years ago, 15-Apr-06, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: The LEGO Watch Winder

(...) I was sure, one day someone will develop a really useful LEGO machine :) This is the kind of device I will rebuild for my father (76) who collects and repairs clocks and watches. And I will rebuild one for my Wenger GSF Field Autoquarz. Thanks (...) (18 years ago, 15-Apr-06, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: The LEGO Watch Winder

Jerry, As usual I always learn more from every project you build and show. Thanks! Mitch (18 years ago, 19-Apr-06, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: The LEGO Watch Winder

(...) As usual, a great pleasure to read your write up... Philo (18 years ago, 19-Apr-06, to lugnet.robotics)