 Robotics / 25793
25792  |  25794
Subject:
The LEGO Watch Winder
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 15 Apr 2006 13:58:51 GMT

My latest project, The LEGO Watch Winder, is located here:
http://legoprojects.jdkalpin.com/lego2.htm.  Have a look ...!!

Many of you have visited my site before.  But recently, my web-host kicked me
out for exceeding my space limit and I had to relocate.  So it ain't where it
used to be.

If you find that text loads immediately and images long (or never) appear,
please send me an email.  I already know that I have a corrupt header (or
something) for The LEGO Lugger.

Jerry