 Robotics / 25747
  Re: Toddler proof eyes

(...) May I ask what the intended project is? I probably don't have any suggestions, but am curious as to the intended results of mixing toddlers and Mindstorms... Andrew Meyer (19 years ago, 16-Mar-06, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Toddler proof eyes

(...) I have a Robot Pet that roves around, cries when it wants attention (petting via a button, although I haven't got the crying sound right at all), gets over excited when it gets too much attention, needs darkness when it wants to sleep and is (...) (19 years ago, 17-Mar-06, to lugnet.robotics)