 Robotics / 25736
  Help me improve the Wikipedia article about Mindstorms?

The Wikipedia article about Lego Mindstorms ((URL) is really paltry on the details. There's nothing in there about Spybotics, or Cybermaster, or Micro Scout, or the improvements in the RCX firmware releases, or how the RCX can control the Scout, or (...) (19 years ago, 11-Mar-06, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Help me improve the Wikipedia article about Mindstorms?

(...) Have you see this though? (URL) (19 years ago, 11-Mar-06, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Help me improve the Wikipedia article about Mindstorms?

(...) historical aspect. I couldn't find anything in there which talks about the Lego robotics lines as a whole and how they relate to each other, nothing I could use in Wikipedia. (19 years ago, 12-Mar-06, to lugnet.robotics)