 Robotics / 25736
25735  |  25737
Subject:
Help me improve the Wikipedia article about Mindstorms?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 11 Mar 2006 19:17:26 GMT

The Wikipedia article about Lego Mindstorms
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mindstorms) is really paltry on the details.
There's nothing in there about Spybotics, or Cybermaster, or Micro Scout, or the
improvements in the RCX firmware releases, or how the RCX can control the Scout,
or anything like that.

I don't know nearly enough about this stuff, but I think it would be really
interesting to put into Wikipedia.  If someone could point me to a comprehensive
Mindstorms history page - or if there's anyone out there who knows this stuff
and could pour your knowledge into the article - I'll do what I can to help!