 Robotics / 25730
25729  |  25731
Subject:
What's the latest RCX firmware?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 10 Mar 2006 11:06:02 GMT

What's the latest version of the standard RCX firmware (for use with NQC)? And
how do I obtain it?

I purchased the original RIS 1.0 and then the 1.5 upgrade.  I found a 2.0 beta
firmware online for free download from Lego (part of the 2.0 beta SDK); is this
the same exact version as ships with the RIS 2.0?