 Robotics / 257
Re: Newbie Question.. FAQ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 5 Nov 1998 00:41:49 GMT

OK, I like the idea of a grouping the sections by level of complexity.  The
first bits are stuff most Lego robot geeks will care about.  As you proceed
it becomes more and more arcane.

Well, yes, that does seem to be how the list I described was organized...
And it is a logical way to structure things, I think.  Activities was
definitely not a good word.

This is starting to sound more like a manual than a FAQ.  Why don't we
start with real questions that have been frequently asked on the mailing
list and newsgroup?  Stuff like:

Q. How much RAM does the RCX have?
Q. Is there a way to use variables?
Q. Does motor XXXX work with the RCX?
Q. What's the difference between an RCX and a Cybermaster?
etc.

Sure, these are great questions to start with.  Starting with ones like
these, and organizing them into the general outline that has been tossed
about, would make a great FAQ, in my opinion.

-Kekoa