 Robotics / 25614
  Re: How would we (the rest of us) communicate ideas to the MDP?

(...) I don't think even the people on the MDP will have much input along the lines of what you're thinking - with only a few months before release, I imagine the role of the MDP people will be that of beta-testers - bang on it and report software (...) (19 years ago, 21-Feb-06, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: How would we (the rest of us) communicate ideas to the MDP?

(...) Hey you don't know if they emailed everyone so you might still make it? I know that's probably wishful thinking on my part but Steve mentioned they didn't email everyone yet (just some). I know right now, I feel kind of bummed and I'm sort of (...) (19 years ago, 21-Feb-06, to lugnet.robotics)