 Robotics / 25609
  Re: Motor Analysis

(...) I use the LEGO speedometer (5206) to find matching motors for my robotics classes. Works reasonably well. Fast and easy. Regards, Jutta Rossmaier (18 years ago, 19-Feb-06, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Motor Analysis

(...) I wouldn't go too far in this exercise of matching motors. Even if you were to able to get two perfectly matched motors on your robot, chances are it will still not go perfectly straight due to many other factors. Notably, if you have a (...) (18 years ago, 20-Feb-06, to lugnet.robotics)