 Robotics / 25603
Re: Official MDP Email Date Pool
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 18 Feb 2006 19:48:44 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Alexander Sack wrote:
In lugnet.robotics, Steve Hassenplug wrote:
In lugnet.robotics, Alexander Sack wrote:
So, I figure Friday.

-aps

PS The email may have went out already and that explains the current slow
activity AND the lack of responses to this thread! :)!

It's quite.

I think some people are getting e-mails that say "Congradulations...  Don't tell
anyone."

Bummer...were all of them sent out already?  (can anyone say anything?)

I don't think all have been sent

Steve