 Robotics / 2560
  Re: BEN Erwin

Check out Pitsco LEGO Dacta for other Mindstorms cirriculum. Although they really only have cirriculums for K thru 8 you might be able to expand on what they have. (...) NIC Architect MCI Worldcom (25 years ago, 8-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: BEN Erwin

(...) the amusement park kit (so far) and ROBOLAB. There isn't really a Mindstorms "curriculum" available that I am aware of. And yes, it is mainly K-8. If these are 12th graders, then some of the stuff we do at the college level with the RCX for (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)