 Robotics / 25583
Re: Control Lab Connection help
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 13 Feb 2006 20:16:13 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Chio Siong Soh wrote:
In lugnet.robotics, Roy Nelson wrote:
Well I answered my own question. I had two serial cables given to me by my
father and neither worked. The new serial cable I bought did. Now I have the
power of eight!

More like 16!

In answer to my other questions:
Yes, you can use Control Lab interface with Robolab running Windows XP.
No, you do not need any special drivers to run Control lab.

Yep. And if all else fails, check the connections.

Speaking of cables, I have also used a USB to serial cable connection on a
laptop that lacks a serial port, running WinXP. You need a driver for the USB to
serial cable, of course, but it will work just as well.

C S Soh

I have been unable to get it to work
I will keep trying as you have given me hope
I am running win2000 with robo lab

patty