 Robotics / 25572
    Re: MDP Status —Benton Jackson
   (...) You realize that this probably means the 100 have already been selected. They probably can't talk because they are under NDA. -Benton (19 years ago, 11-Feb-06, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: MDP Status —Alexander Sack
     (...) I believe none have been selected at this time (especially considering Justin's post, thanks btw!). Moreover, I think some of the very informative MUPs or friendly local LEGO rep would say something like, "the MDP selection process is over." (...) (19 years ago, 11-Feb-06, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: MDP Status —Rafe Donahue
    (...) This may or may not be true but I recall what the confirmation letter from Lego said when I registered: "In February you will be contacted by a representative from LEGO Shop At Home. At that time they will tell you whether you are eligible to (...) (19 years ago, 11-Feb-06, to lugnet.robotics)