 Robotics / 2557
    BEN Erwin —Bill Leggett
   Hi! I teach electronicsto 12th graders. I am getting 6 mindstorms sets soon and would like to use more than the built in projects. I'm looking for curriculum using mostly the parts from the set and (maybe) only the RCX code from the set. My boys are (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: BEN Erwin —Jim West
   Check out Pitsco LEGO Dacta for other Mindstorms cirriculum. Although they really only have cirriculums for K thru 8 you might be able to expand on what they have. (...) NIC Architect MCI Worldcom (25 years ago, 8-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: BEN Erwin —Ben Erwin
    (...) the amusement park kit (so far) and ROBOLAB. There isn't really a Mindstorms "curriculum" available that I am aware of. And yes, it is mainly K-8. If these are 12th graders, then some of the stuff we do at the college level with the RCX for (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)