 Robotics / 2554
Re: The Ten Commandments of Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 8 Jan 1999 15:46:38 GMT

Hehehe, nice commandments. I was wondering if I could use them in a new Lego
page that I am planning to create. . . .

-Chris

Janet and Carl McIver wrote in message
<01e601be3af2$45112240$d4fd2399@end-user>...
Just a question,

Where an inmature lego follower can find the Lego Purity Commandments? I • am
a kind of new in this _religion_, but I hardly try not to be a sinner.

   Took me a couple days to find the time to do this right, but I had to!

1- These are Lego.  Thou shalt have no imitation Lego nor shall you have • any
other toy before you.
2- Thou shalt not take the name of Lego in vain
3- Thou shalt keep holy the day I have made for playing with your Lego, for
six days you toil but on the seventh day you must play.
4- Honor those who gave you Lego and those who manufacture it.
5- Thou shalt not murder nor cause to come to harm any Lego pieces.
6- Thou shalt not mate any Lego pieces with any non-Lego pieces.
7- Thou shalt not steal Lego.
8- Thou shalt not bear false about Lego.
9- Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's wife's Lego.
10- Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's Lego.

   And my favorite:  When in doubt, buy more Lego!

   Alright, alright, no offense meant to the religious among us with no
sense of humor!