 Robotics / 25538
  Re: MOC: Working solar powered rover and geiger counter

(...) I fear all I can do is gawk in astonishment. Getting a HV sensor to work off the RCX is truly an amazing acomplishment. But you've gone well beyond that, with the solar panel (I'd seen the earlier one on eBay), the powercan... and the (...) (18 years ago, 8-Feb-06, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: MOC: Working solar powered rover and geiger counter

(...) This would not be difficult - if you scroll down to the bottom schematic, it is colour-coded into sections according to function, with the last third of the circuit being all that you need to make a switch to activate and run the RCX from some (...) (18 years ago, 10-Feb-06, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: MOC: Working solar powered rover and geiger counter

(...) Wow, why do I think this has the potential for extreme pain? In any case, I'm very interested in anything you can provide for the rest of us. You've done some really nice work, that the rest of us would now like to copy :-). (...) That's (...) (18 years ago, 10-Feb-06, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: MOC: Working solar powered rover and geiger counter

(...) I have a schematic somewhere, so I'll add that to a page and write up some other info to the website when I get a chance (which will probably not be for a few days). (...) That's a very good point. (I've always designed for sunlight, where (...) (18 years ago, 10-Feb-06, to lugnet.robotics)