 Robotics / 25417
  NXT expansion sets

I was thinking about what TLG would put in NXT expansion packs, and the coolest thing I could think of was an all in one compressor/valve, which could also tell you current air pressure. Sounds doable. After all one of the problems with the RIS is (...) (18 years ago, 22-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: NXT expansion sets

(...) sounds cool:D (...) maby a pneumatic polarity reversor?.... to make it easy to put in a (basic) pneumatic creation (...) Sigurd (18 years ago, 22-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: NXT expansion sets

(...) If you want pneumatics, you would do better to go with the VEX Robotics Kit (URL) S Soh (18 years ago, 25-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics)