 Robotics / 25417
25416  |  25418
Subject:
NXT expansion sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 22 Jan 2006 10:26:13 GMT

I was thinking about what TLG would put in NXT expansion packs, and the  coolest
thing I could think of was an all in one compressor/valve, which could also tell
you current air pressure.  Sounds doable.  After all one of the problems with
the RIS is the need of big assemblies when you need to interface it with
pneumatics...

Any ideas about other cool additions?

Luca