 Robotics / 25385
    Re: NXT release date. —Alexander Sack
   (...) Even though I do wish all of the above conjecture was true, I think it might be just a slip on the LEGO SHOP website. I agree that the August date was probably chosen to be inline with the next school year and that there is a strong (...) (18 years ago, 19-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: NXT release date. —Kevin L. Clague
   (...) I suspect that the logistics is a big issue. I am a debugger for a living, and know how to report the information that is critical to a bug. As a developer (of LPub and LSynth for example). Most of the bugs reported to me are extremely vague (...) (18 years ago, 19-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: NXT release date. —Alexander Sack
   (...) Yeah, I can understand though I still contend 100 is too small darn it! But your point is well understood (especially by me who has dealt with countless examples of this scenario). (...) Its fantastic no doubt! Very rarely do you find such a (...) (18 years ago, 19-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics)