 Robotics / 25382
Re: What to do if not selected for the NXT Developer's Program?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 19 Jan 2006 18:57:55 GMT

"Steve Hassenplug" <Steve@TeamHassenplug.org> wrote in message
On Thu, January 19, 2006 1:09 pm, Dennis Clark wrote:
I'm still trying to come to grips with the "studless" building thing.  It
seems
to me that will leave out an awful lot of creativity.  Does that mean no
technic
beams either?  That is a major part of my robot construction theme!

If you look at the sample models, you'll see there are still some studded
beams, but
very few.  It looks like just enough to connect a studless model to a
baseplate.

Can you explain why you think building studless requires less creativity
than
building studded?

Steve

OMG!  That's an amazing discovery!  You mean the new studless system is
compatible and can interconnect to the *old* studded system?  No way!!!!!
That means you can use the NXT with your original Technic/brick
collection!!!

:P

-Rob
www.brickmodder.net