 Robotics / 25373
    Re: NXT release date. —Alexander Sack
   (...) John, I saw that too when someone responded to my thread and was confused as well. The reports I have been reading from CES have all said an August ship date. Perhaps, with all the enthusiasm generated by the Developer's Program, LEGO has (...) (18 years ago, 19-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: NXT release date. —Steve Hassenplug
   (...) Someone said they expected the release to fall back to Christmas. I would expect the release to fall from June to August. However, in this case, John and I don't know any more than anyone else... Steve (18 years ago, 19-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics)