 Robotics / 25344
  Re: How many people signed up for the NXT Developer's Program?

(...) I totally agree. Try playing with GPS 'cos now you'll be able to! The RCX was so limited by only being able to read a single dimensional value with an effective accuracy of about 1%. I've played with GPS a fair amount too and your description (...) (19 years ago, 18-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: How many people signed up for the NXT Developer's Program?

In lugnet.robotics, John Barnes wrote: -snip- (...) You're right, I think that is the larger problem, but not one that can't be reduced and/or compensated for. The good part is the more satellites the GPS receiver tracks & uses in its calculations, (...) (19 years ago, 19-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics)