 Robotics / 25301
    Universal Joints - White center cross part —Chris Magno
    I dont have the camera handy, I need help identifying a Lego Universal Joint. I just got in a few used lego Universal Joints from a seller in the UK. They are all fine, nice condition, even this one in question. But this one has a all white solid (...) (18 years ago, 17-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Universal Joints - White center cross part —Ross Crawford
   (...) The old style universal joints had a white centre: (URL) possible one has been substituted into a new joint. To me the part looks the same, except it's grey in the new style joints. ROSCO (18 years ago, 17-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics)