 Robotics / 25305
Re: Universal Joints - White center cross part
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 17 Jan 2006 22:42:18 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Chris Magno wrote:

I dont have the camera handy, I need help identifying a Lego Universal
Joint.

I just got in a few used lego Universal Joints from a seller in the UK.
   They are all fine, nice condition, even this one in question. But
this one has a all white solid center cross "joint" and I must admit,
I've never seen this before.

Any ideas?

The old style universal joints had a white centre:
http://www.peeron.com/pics/inv/custpics/9244a.1098238839.jpg

It's possible one has been substituted into a new joint. To me the part looks
the same, except it's grey in the new style joints.

ROSCO