 Robotics / 2527
Re: My "new" rotation sensor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 8 Jan 1999 01:19:01 GMT

  Can you do a picture to show how this is connected??

John A. Donaldson

Simen Svale Skogsrud wrote:

I just made a useful discovery. I have been struggling for some hours
making a reasonably useful yet compact rotation sensor using only the light
sensor and the fiber-optic lights. I was unable to fit this into my
construction. Then I just tried to connect the fiber-optic lights unit to
the sensor-input and to my surprise this works fantastic! When connected to
the a sensor input configured for a light-sensor the unit produces a
reliable series of pulses that are easily counted. The raw value alters
between 1024 and about 500.

Simen
-
Simen Svale Skogsrud; Producer, Medieoperatørene as
phone: +47 22 99 27 35; mobile: +47 90 77 90 24;
fax: 22 20 64 21; Corp. web: http://www.mop.no
-
Filmsuksess på nettet:
http://www.filmredaksjonen.no